mercredi 18 juillet 2018

What does childbirth feel like? You asked Google – here’s the answer | Nell Frizzell

Every day millions of people ask Google life’s most difficult questions. Our writers answer some of the commonest queries

Twenty-four hours into my labour I could be found wearing a pair of XXL hi-vis trousers – the kind worn by overweight construction workers as they repave motorways – walking up and down a small, rat-scuttled stretch of the River Lea, rubbing my nipples like kindling and muttering to my partner in the steady, driving rain.

Related: Why don’t we care about new mothers’ suffering? | Charlotte Naughton

The contractions were unrelenting – a near-total block on thought, a thick black noise filling every inch of ​my body

Related: What is love? You asked Google – here’s the answer

Continue reading...

from Children | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2LssBuz

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire